Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

More sailings cancelled as weather forecast deteriorates

Fri, 17 Mar 2017

The Steam Packet Company have had to cancel more sailings after the weather forecast for this evening deteriorated.

The Ben-my-Chree's 7.45pm crossing to Heysham and the return trip at 2.15am have both been cancelled.

The operator is urging those with online accounts to amend their bookings online, while others can contact the reservations team on 661661 to make alternative arrangements.

The Steam Packet is expecting tomorrow's Birkenhead services to go ahead as scheduled.

Bookmark and Share



Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed