Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

Ben-my-Chree sailings cancelled due to weather

Wed, 04 Oct 2017

This evening's Ben-my-Chree sailings have been cancelled because of the weather conditions.

The Steam Packet Company has confirmed the 7.45pm crossing to Heysham and return sailing to Douglas at 2.15am won't go ahead.

Winds are forecast to reach gale force eight this evening, resulting in the state of sea becoming rough, although conditions are due to improve overnight.

Anyone booked to travel on the affected sailings can contact the Steam Packet's reservations team on 661661.

Bookmark and Share



Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed