Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Grill pan fire results in callout for fire crews

Tue, 23 Jan 2018


Fire crews were called out in Douglas after a grill pan caught fire.

A team of firefighters was sent to the property on Broadway just before 10.30pm on Sunday.

The grill pan fire led to smoke logging in one of the flats, but the fire alarm ensured all residents were able to evacuate safely.

The fire service says this incident highlights the importance of having working smoke alarms to give occupants an early warning.

Bookmark and Share

 

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed