Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Candle sparked Douglas house fire

Thu, 08 Nov 2018


Emergency services were called to reports of a house fire in Douglas on Tuesday evening.

Two crews from Douglas station were called to the property at 9:30pm.

On arrival, crews were met by the property owner who confirmed that everyone was out of the building and that there had been a fire in the living room, which was out on arrival.

Crews vented the property using a Positive Pressure Fan.

The fire was confined to a small area within the living room and was caused by a damaged candle holder.


Bookmark and Share

 

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed