Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Electrical fault behind shop fire

Tue, 13 Aug 2019

Paul Moulton / MTTV
Paul Moulton / MTTV

The fire service responded to a blaze in Douglas earlier today.

Emergency services were called to the CEX shop in Duke Street at just before 8:30am.

The fire is believed to be have been started by an electrical fault.

Duke Street was closed for around an hour during the incident.


 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed